Studies on MOOC response European universities
Already several studies were conducted related to the strategies of European Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) towards MOOCs. Here below an overview of these studies is presented. Please contact OpenupEd secretariat if you like to add other studies.
2018: The annual survey on institutional MOOC strategies is now available for the fourth year!
Results of the 2016/2017 survey by EADTU (MOONLITE project)
- MOOC Strategies of European Institutions Status report based on a mapping survey conducted in November 2016 – February 2017
- MOOC Strategies of Higher Education Institutions in Lithuania
Results of the 2015 survey by EADTU (HOME project)
- Comparing Institutional MOOC strategies (conducted between October- December 2015)
- Eight separate Country reports
Results of the 2015 survey by JRC-IPTS
- How are Higher Education Institutions Dealing with Openness? A Survey of Practices, Beliefs, and Strategies in Five European Countries (data collection of the survey spring 2015). This includes study in five different countries.
Results of the 2014 survey by EADTU (HOME project)
- Institutional MOOC strategies in Europe (conducted between October- December 2014)
- Special issue IRRODL "Towards a European Perspective on MOOCs"
Results of the 2013 survey by EUA
- E-learning in European Higher Education Institutions. Results of a mapping survey conducted in October-December 2013